Saturday 24 September 2011

Two years already!!!!!

Has it been two years since I last posted on here? Well the simple answer is yes! And such a lot has happened since I last posted. My big princess is 9 and wee angel cakes is 7 and today is my birthday! The sun was shining but it is now right royally raining!

On the self-sufficiency front, we now have a cherry tree and a grape vine. Neither have produced any fruit but they are still young so there is plenty of time for fruit from them!
As I write, the kids are squabbling beside me ... well that's what happens when your 9 year old takes teenager-style tantrums and my 7 year old whinges like there is no tomorrow!
So today was a disaster from the beginning but I am determined to get on and do some housework and exorcise these birthday blues that are bugging me!

No comments:

Post a Comment